Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's here and WE love it!:)

My new jogging stroller has finally arrived and I could hardly wait to try it out! Luckily the weather cooperated this weekend and Hudson and I got the chance to hit the pavement. The univsersal infant seat adapter that was suppose to come with it is on backorder...go figure...but I was able to securely strap our little man in the actual stroller just fine. I'm sure by the time it gets here he won't need to be in the infant seat at all anymore! Tyler and I....along with Maggie and Oliver...started out with just a walk on Saturday to make sure he liked it. Then on Sunday, I went for actual run with him and he did great...went right to sleep. SO needless to say...I am very happy with my purchase...I highly recommend the Bumbleride Indie for those shopping for a top of the line jogger!
Hudson definitely enjoys the nice weather, as do I...but he was a little fussy this weekend. I have a sneaking suspicion he has started teething...poor guy. He is full of drool and wants to chew on everything! He'll really naw on your finger if you stick it in his mouth. I gave him a cold teething ring this weekend when he was doing some out of the ordinary fussing and it seemed to give him some relief. I wouldn't be surprised to see a tooth sprout up in the next month or so! Where did my litte teeny tiny baby go?

Here are some pics from the week/weekend:)


Modeling his new hat from Ya Ya!

With daddy:)

After our first run in the Bumbleride!

After bathtime:)

Handsome litte man!

No comments:

Post a Comment