Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And so it begins..again.

School that is. Spring semester is upon me. I go back tomorrow night for my first class, then start back Tuesday with a full week. I really, REALLY don't want to go back this time. I have so enjoyed the last few weeks at home with my boys every night...cooking supper at a leisurely pace, playing, coloring, and just enjoying our nights. BUT the good news is, this is the last time I have to feel this way.This semester is my last. I am ready for a long break from school and to start a new career. Maybe I'll go back for a doctorate later on down the road....after I've had all my little Blake babies:) But I have decided that this week I will look at my glass half FULL (because really its over flowing) and feel lucky that I have such a wonderful and supportive family that has allowed me the opportunity to further my education and that I am almost DONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment