Thursday, March 31, 2011

Talking up a Storm!

Whoo-wee! Time is just flying these days. I just wish the warm weather would fly on in with it...and stay! I am way behind on posting...but in my defense one of my classes this semester requires a ton of blogging about technology tools for edcuation...so that has been eating up my bloggin time. So much is going on with Hudson these days! He is talking non-stop and when I say non-stop...that means he won't even stop long enough to take bites of his breakfast in the morning! Its so cute....most of the time;) He will say anything you ask him and it still surpises me when he uses new words...I always think..how'd he learn that? We read all day long so I know that really helps broaden his vocabulary and I just love that:) His favorite thing lately is to introduce himself to people or things...for instance "Hi dog, I Hudson!" Its so cute! Tyler is taking him fishing for the first time this weekend and he's been talking about going all week. I hope this weather cooperates. I am going along with camera in tow so I will hopefully have some cute pics to post. It's crunchtime for school right now, end of the semester and also the end of all my coursework/portfolio stuff SO I'm very busy,but I am really going to try to keep updating. I want to remember all these cute and funny things Hudson is doing right now. I love this age...I don't think 2's are so terrible...but ask me that again in a couple more months:)

No comments:

Post a Comment